- Welcoming remarks from Dr. Mary Tonges, Senior VP and Chief Nursing Officer for UNC Health Care
- Perspectives from Dr. William Fischer II, Assistant Professor of Medicine, who has had boots on the ground caring for Ebola patients in Liberia
- A discussion of the interprofessional simulation that is being provided to assist healthcare providers in rehearsing their preparedness skills led by Dr. Carol Durham, Clinical Professor of Nursing, Director of Education-Innovation-Simulation Learning Environment and Dr. Benny Joyner, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Anesthesia, Clinical Co-Director of The Clinical Skills and Patient Simulation Center.
- A general brief on UNC Health Care preparedness by Mr. Dalton Sawyer, Director of Emergency Preparedness and Continuity Planning
- Reflections on how our fears impact the way we interact with people from Dr. Rumay Alexander, Clinical Professor of Nursing & Director Office of Multicultural Affairs
- At least half an hour of time dedicated to questions and comments from the audience.
- Closing remarks from Dr. Donna Havens, Interim Dean and Professor, School of Nursing